We continue to add strong leaders and problem solvers who align with Illumination’s Core Values. Learn more about potential employment opportunities by clicking on any of the roles below:
Insight Strategist (Moderator, Facilitator, Research Consultant)
An Illumination Insight Strategist leads many different types of work to help our clients uncover and apply deep consumer insights. Our Insight Strategists are experts at addressing business objectives through creative moderation and ideation techniques.
For qualitative studies, the Insight Strategist is responsible for proposing the research design (methodologies and techniques), developing the discussion guide, moderating the respondent interviews, analyzing the learnings, and writing the final summary for each client project.
For quantitative studies, they are responsible for proposing the research design, developing the questionnaires, analyzing the findings, and bringing the learning's to life in a research summary.
The ideal candidate has strong strategic thinking skills, interpersonal skills, and analytical skills – as well as previous research and/or marketing experience.
Qualitative Project Director
Qualitative Project Directors are experts at managing all of the logistics involved in proposing, costing, and executing qualitative research projects (face to face, online, or phone interviews) as well as client ideation sessions.
A Project Director is responsible for developing proposals to address clients’ business questions and then overseeing all of the fieldwork to execute the project with excellence. They work with the Illumination team to propose the best methodology to meet our clients needs, as well as the most appropriate recruiting specifications and research locations (on a global scale). They ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget. Project Directors typically manage many projects concurrently.
Our ideal candidate has strong organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills – and is proficient in Word and Excel. Prior research experience is a preferred.
Research Analyst/Project Manager
We are looking for someone who is passionate about analysis and motivated by a fast-paced and challenging work environment. As part of our Quantitative Insights team, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Identifying analysis methods to meet the clients business objectives
- Create visual analyses that clearly communicate research findings, the business impact of those findings and analytic conclusions that tell a story beyond the numbers. Create the “so what?”
- Employ quality checks at various stages throughout the project to ensure data accuracy
- Manage project time lines and budgets for client projects.
- Work cross functionally to integrate qualitative/quantitative findings for clients when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a quantitative business major
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data in a business environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for communicating both with internal partners and clients
- Data manipulation skills to transform data into a story
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other Office products
- Collaborative spirit for building relationships across functional teams and with clients
- Enjoys leading, inspiring, giving their best, delivering with excellence, having fun and thinking big.
Account Executive / Account Manager (AE/AM)
Illumination AEs/AMs ensure that all of our clients' needs are being met across multiple projects. They connect with our clients on an ongoing basis to understand their business needs – and then work with our internal team to propose customized solutions to address the clients’ objectives.
They also work to seek out connections with other individuals within each client company.
AEs/AMs are ultimately responsible for ensuring the Illumination team serving each client account is designing and executing research and ideation projects that exceed client expectations.
The ideal candidate has great interpersonal skills, is a very strong leader, and exhibits great initiative and follow through. Prior research experience is strongly preferred.
Illumination interns gain real, hands-on experience in the market research field. They are exposed to real world research studies and work directly with our internal team to assist with project execution and organizational initiatives.
Our ideal candidate is a self starter who thrives on challenges, is ready and willing to jump in, and who is excited to learn about the market research field. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Please call to inquire about any current openings